Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mini Mint Chocolate Pudding Pie

So, as you can see, blogging just didn't happen in April.
Of course we did eat and I am sure I cooked some new recipes
but there never seemed to be time to sit down for a few
minutes and write about it.

No worries though because May is here and I am going to
start blogging today in hopes to do a little better this
month.


If I remember correctly this recipe / photo came from
an evening when we were having J & M over for dinner
on a week night and although I had dinner planned
I needed to come up with something quick for dessert.

Mini chocolate Pudding Pies

mini graham cracker crusts
1 large box of instant chocolate pudding
Andes Candies

* So easy, I just made the pudding according to the
directions on the box. Then I poured pudding into
each of the crusts. I topped some of them with
crushed Andes Candies because I am a huge fan of
mint. I also left two plain just in case there
was someone who was not a mint lover in the crowd.


Here is what the MINI Mint Chocolate Pudding Pies looked like:


Not a real fancy dessert but it was quick and yummy!

No comments: