Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Turkey Cutlets with Wine Sauce

I don't know about you but I find that I only
make turkey about once or twice a year.
I came across this recipe for
turkey cutlets in my Everyday Food Magazine
and thought it was a nice
change and added to my menu for this week.


Turkey Cutlets with Wine Sauce

From Everyday Food

1 small boneless, skinless turkey breast ( about 2 pounds)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cups dry white wine
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste

Lightly pound out the cutlets to be about 1/4 inch thick.
Season with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Brown the cutlets, cooking for about 2 to 3 minutes each side.
Tansfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil.
Add wine to skillet and bring to boil. Cook, scraping up the browned bits.
Continue cooking until wine is reduced to 1/2 cup, 6 to 8 minutes.
Whisk in the Dijon mustard and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and simmer. Season with salt and pepper. Top the turkey cutlets with sauce and serve.


Check out this dinner:

1 comment: