Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertainment Show

I went to the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertainment Show
this weekend in Atlanta at the Cobb Gallaria.

Paula Deen, Bobby Flay and Mario Batali were all guests
at the show but I did not purchase tickets to their events
due to the cost and the fact that by the time I ordered my
tickets there weren't many seats left. I am sure they put on
a fabulous show!

I purchased general admission tickets which allowed me into
the Gallaria Expo Floor to access to 150 exhibitors,
cooking demos by Atlanta's best chefs, tastings and entertaining workshops.
We did see a few cooking demonstrations but mostly walked around looking
at the different products the vendors were advertising. It was nice to
learn about a few local places that sell specialty itmes that could make
nice gifts.

We purchased a few small treats at the Cooking Expo that we thought
were unique and fun!

1 comment:

Junk Removal Fitchburg said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting.