Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chocolate Cheesecake

I was watching the TV one evening and caught the
Chocolate Heaven episode by Nigella Lawson.
I sat impressed as I watched her create this amazing
Chocolate Cheesecake. She made it look so easy that I
immediately bookmarked the recipe on my iPhone with
the hope that I would be able follow her directions
and make this marvelous cheesecake.

For the recipe click on this link:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/chocolate-cheesecake-recipe/index.html

I made this Chocolate Cheesecake recipe ( several weeks ago) and was happy to find that it was fairly easy to make. It is really three steps: the graham cracker crust, the chocolate cheesecake filling and the chocolate sauce topping.







This is a great recipe especially if you are a chocolate cheesecake fan!
It turned out great!

No comments: