Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly

On of our favorite breakfast places, Java Jive,

has Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast on their menu.

I remember the first time I noticed it I thought hmm - could that really be good?

I have ordered it for breakfast and was delightfully surprised by the taste.

I think the part that was most enjoyable was the warm peanut butter.




This past weekend I tried my own rendition of a

Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.

Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Dip the sandwich in a egg, milk, vanilla batter.

Cook on a skillet until lightly browned on each side.

Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Are you willing to give it a try?

1 comment:

Dharm said...

Now that sounds interesting!! Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly french toast!! Great stuff