Friday, October 5, 2007

Smoked Ravioli with Three Pepper Cream Sauce

I have shared my blog with my family, friends and colleagues. Sometimes there is a chuckle when I say that I have a food blog. You have a what? Why?

Well, I can't deny that I thought the same thing when my friend told me she had a food blog. What? When do you have the time?

What I have come to realize is that this is a good release for me. It allows me to take a break from work for a little while and make a good meal and then share it with all of you.

Today I am posting a wonderful dish friend at work shared with me. The presentation is beautiful and the Ravioli delicious.

Thanks PB!



Smoked Ravioli with Three Pepper Cream Sauce
3 cloves garlic
1/4 cup Parmesan reggiano
1/2 cup each shredded asiago, provolone, pecorino, and mozzarella
(twirl above in a food processor)
place in pan and over medium heat,
pour in 2 - 3 cups heavy whipping cream
stir until smooth

2 cowhorn peppers
2 hot banana peppers
1 red bell pepper(julienned)
12 oz frozen artichoke hearts
1 cup kalamata olives pitted and cut in half
(saute the above in butter and evoo until it sweats!)
Add to cheese mixture

add seasoning to taste
(salt, pepper, oregano, marjoram, parsley, and rosemary)

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Chris said...

yum! and cute dish!

Yes - blogging is a great release. And I was so bummed when I was skimping on mine. I am psyched you've gotten into it! :) Go girl!