Sunday, November 1, 2009

Skillet Meals



Do you know the feeling when it is really time to go grocery shopping
but you just don't have the time or energy to go to the store ~
you open the refrigerator, look inside and think~ what in the
world am I going to make to eat?

Well, that is where I am at right now. I really don't want to
shop until tomorrow but there isn't much of anything in the fridge.

Here is what I came up with for lunch.

Corn Tortillas toasted and placed in a skillet.
Black beans added on top of the tortillas.
Cheddar cheese sprinkled on top of that.
A few slices of tomato.
Then I cracked a few eggs and added them to the skillet.
I sprinkled cilantro over the top and then baked this
in the oven for about 15 - 20 minutes.

I added a little green salsa and a little more cheese to the top.


Here is lunch in a skillet:

No comments: