Friday, July 23, 2010

Fudgesicle



It's the Ice Cream Truck ..... Can you hear the music?
Is your heart racing in hopes that you find enough change
so that you can run outside in time to buy an ice cream?

I totally remember that feeling from when I was a kid.
I would hear the music in the distance,
run frantically through the house looking for
coins of any kind and when it looked like I had enough
I would run out the door to catch the ice cream truck.
If I was lucky enough to have made it in time then I
would stand there and look at all the ice cream
stickers on the truck trying to make a decision.
My favorites were the
"Bomb Pop, Chocolate Eclair Bar and the Fudge Bar".
What was you favorite?

I don't have to wait for the ice cream truck to
come by anymore because my husband gave me popsicle holders
for my birthday.

YIPPEEEE!!! I can hardly wait to start making
all different kinds of ice pops but I have to
start with a favorite ~ Fudgesicles.



Fudgesicles
1 box of chocolate pudding
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cups of milk
1 tsp. chocolate extract

Mix with a blender for about 2 minutes then pour into
popsicle holders. Place in freezer for 4-6 hours.

Fudgesickles

2 comments:

Frankie said...

YUM!!! these look great. Hope you have some cake to go along with them. Happy Birthday.

Marsha said...

The one in the picture looks like it came out of the mold perfectly! 97 degrees. Perfect for a fudgesicle.