Monday, May 12, 2008

Life


Sometimes we forget how fragile life is.

We get busy with our job, errands, tasks

and we loose sight of the things that are

truly important.


Unfortunately, I was reminded of the fragile

side of life this week when my parents called

to tell me that their best friends were killed

in a plane crash.


These sad times are reminders that we are

here for only moments and then our time is gone.

And in knowing that we won't live forever .. then ~

What do you believe?

What is important in life?

How do you want to be remembered?

What impact will you have while here on earth?


A time for reflection ~

I believe in a Loving God

My husband, family and friends are very

important and special to me!
I love each of them dearly.

I have a passion for my work.

I enjoy helping others.

I think it is important to laugh and have fun.


Life is fragile ~ how do you live?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My condolences to you and your parents for your loss. Life is fragile and time with friends and family is so precious. We have to remember not to take it for granted.