Thursday, August 6, 2009

An Evening of Good Food

My husband and I recently attended the Viking School of Cooking for an Italian Dinner Class. We usually sign up for the hands-on class where we actually prepare and enjoy the meal but this time we experienced Chef's Table. The chef cooks and we sit around the table watching and learning new cooking techniques.

The Menu:

Open-Faced Seafood Ravioli with Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce






I enjoyed this dish but I have to say it appeared to be quite a bit of work.


Tournedos Saltimbocca


These pork medallions wrapped with bacon were excellent!


Sautéed Green Beans with Garlic and Reggiano Parmigiano



Strawberry Semifreddo in Almond Crisps with Glossy Chocolate Sauce


Dessert was excellent!

What a great way to spend the night! If you have a Viking School of Cooking in your area I highly recommend taking a class or two. It is very fun, you get to eat good food and you leave with four great recipes.

No comments: