Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fish in Foil


Cooking fish in foil really seems to turn out well.
You can really take any fish and the seasoning of your
choice and cook it wrapped in foil and it will turn out great.
The foil helps lock in all the moisture and flavor while the fish cooks.




Rosemary, Lemon Salmon
I took my fish of choice: Salmon
and put a few dabs of oil, salt and pepper on it.
I chopped up a sprig or two of fresh rosemary
and sprinkled that over the fish.
I sliced a lemon and squeezed half of the lemon
over th fish and the other half I sliced thin and placed
the slices on the fish for the cooking.
Then into the oven it went.
I cooked it at 350 degrees for about 15 or 20 minutes.

The fish is so tender it just falls apart.

Nice light flavor!


I will be submitting this recipe to
which is being hosted by Erin at the Skinny Gourmet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharona May,

I do hope you are feeling better, you look well.

I must say that anything other that fresh caught fish surely can not taste good. However, your presentation is outstanding!

Dale

Kalyn Denny said...

It does sound delicious to me. I love the idea of cooking fish in foil.