Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rosemary Skewers with Good Stuff

I saw these beautiful Rosemary Skewers with Mozzarella Cheese, Tomato and Salami on Pioneer Women's Blog. As soon as I glanced at them I knew I had to make them. I have a Rosemary Bush in the front of my house that grows despite the lack of water it receives from us. What a perfect way to use some of the branches of our plant. Besides that, the skewers have all of my favorite things: Mozzarella Cheese, Tomato, Salami, Artichokes, Black Olives and a sprinkle of Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar.

Aren't they gorgeous!


You just use the rosemary branches as skewers and slide your items on. Right before serving I sprinkled them with Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, fresh thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper.


2 comments:

Marsha said...

These were spectacular!

janice said...

I must try this one!