Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Birth of a Food Blog

This is how it all began........

I really enjoy cooking but .... this year I became friends with someone who loves to bake, cook AND blog. During the year I have sent her a few photos of things I made - just for fun - and she would post them on her blog. She has teased me several times saying why don't you start a blog. So, here it is .... my food blog.


This past weekend was my first trip to the Dekalb Farmers Market. WOW! what an amazing place. My husband and I spent about 2 hours walking around and looking at all the produce. I never knew there were so many varieties of peppers! The fish section of the Market is incredible with 450 varities of fish. If you have never been to the Dekalb Farmers Market you really need to check it out! http://www.dekalbfarmersmarket.com/